Clarivate Analytics (formerly the IP & Science business of Thomson Reuters) has released the 2018 edition of their Journal Citation Reports® (JCR) using 2017 Web of Science™ data. Among other statistics, JCR provides Journal Impact Factors and subject category rankings for indexed titles.
Of BioOne Complete’s 207 total titles, 157 are ranked in this year’s JCR (76%). The aggregation also shows an impressive category concentration in many of our core fields, including:
- Ornithology – 10 titles out of 25 total ranked (40%)
- Entomology – 24 titles out of 96 total ranked (25%)
- Biodiversity Conservation – 12 titles out of 55 total ranked (22%)
- Paleontology – 12 titles out of 55 total ranked (22%)
- Zoology – 32 titles out of 166 total ranked (19%)
- Ecology – 26 titles out of 158 total ranked (17%)
- Plant Sciences – 30 titles out of 222 total ranked (14%)
We have updated all BioOne Complete journal pages with the latest Impact Factor and category ranking information (as applicable). To navigate to a particular journal’s publication page on the BioOne Complete site, simply select “Browse by Title” and then click on “List of Issues” for your desired publication. JCR statistics are included in the informational box on the left-hand side of the page. If you would like more information on available JCR data or if you have any questions, please contact us.