BioOne is pleased to celebrate the new year by welcoming seven new publications and their respective nonprofit publishers to BioOne Completefor 2017. This exciting new content is now accessible via your BioOne Complete subscription. For more information and to access available issues, click on each hyperlinked title below.
New in 2017
- The Bulletin of Zoological Nomenclature, International Commission on Zoological Nomenclature
- Canadian Journal of Animal Science, Canadian Science Publishing
- Canadian Journal of Plant Science, Canadian Science Publishing
- Canadian Journal of Soil Science, Canadian Science Publishing
- Australian Journal of Zoology, CSIRO Publishing
- Australian Systematic Botany, CSIRO Publishing
- Crop and Pasture Science, CSIRO Publishing
- Invertebrate Systematics, CSIRO Publishing
- Wildlife Research, CSIRO Publishing
These titles provide a wealth of knowledge in the fields of biology, entomology, natural history, biodiversity conservation, and paleontology, thus enhancing the value of BioOne Complete for users worldwide. BioOne participation likewise represents a key step forward for each of these nonprofit publishers by making their content more accessible to a global audience. All new titles have previously been unavailable in full-text XML.
For more information on BioOne’s growth strategy and opportunities for joining BioOne Complete, please contact us directly or refer to our Publisher Resource page on Joining BioOne.