Thomson Reuters has just released the newest edition of their Journal Citation Reports® (JCR) using 2014 Web of Science™ data. Among other statistics, JCR provides journal Impact Factors and subject category rankings for indexed titles.
Of BioOne Complete’s 169 subscribed titles, 129 are ranked in this year’s JCR (76%). The aggregation also shows an impressive category concentration in many of our core fields, including:
- Ornithology – 10 titles out of 21 total ranked (47.6%)
- Biodiversity Conservation – 10 titles out of 43 total ranked (23.3%)
- Paleontology – 11 titles out of 49 total ranked (22.4%)
- Entomology – 20 titles out of 92 total ranked (21.7%)
- Ecology – 25 titles out of 144 total ranked (17.4%)
- Zoology – 26 titles out of 153 total ranked (17%)
- Plant Sciences – 27 titles out of 200 total ranked (13.5%)
We have updated all BioOne Complete journal pages with the latest Impact Factor and category ranking information (as applicable). To navigate to a particular journal’s publication page on the BioOne site, simply select “Browse by Title” and then click on “List of Issues” for your desired publication. JCR statistics are included in the informational box on the left-hand side of the page. If you would like more information on available JCR data or if you have any questions, please contact us.