BioOne is pleased to celebrate the new year by welcoming five new publications and their respective nonprofit publishers to the 2013 BioOne Collections. At least two years of back content (where available) has been made available for each title, and all content is now accessible via your BioOne subscription. For more information and to access available issues, click on each hyperlinked title below.
New in 2013
- Applications in Plant Sciences, published by the Botanical Society of America
- Cryptogamie, Algologie, published by the Association des Amis des Cryptogames
- Cryptogamie, Bryologie, published by the Association des Amis des Cryptogames
- Cryptogamie, Mycologie, published by the Association des Amis des Cryptogames
- Marine Resource Economics, published by the MRE Foundation, Inc.
For more information on BioOne’s growth strategy and opportunities for joining BioOne, please contact us directly or refer to our Publisher Resource page on Selection Guidelines & Process.