Presentations from the 2011 BioOne Publishers and Partners Meeting are now available for download. We thank all of our participants for their attendance and engagement, and encourage all members of the BioOne community to join us at next year’s event, scheduled for Friday, April 20, 2012 in Washington, DC.
Presentations Available for Download:
- Confronting Old Assumptions to Assume New Roles: Physical and Operational Integration of the Press and Libraries at Purdue University (Dr. James Mullins, Purdue University)
- The Lighthouse in Scholarly Publishing: Exploring a New Model for Open Access Sustainability (Mark Kurtz, BioOne)
- European Journal of Taxonomy: A Model for Collaborative Publication (Laurence Bénichou and Michèle Ballinger, Muséum national d’Histoire naturelle, Paris)
- The Mobile Mutation: Examining the Evolution and Current State of Mobile Content Delivery (Kevan Meinershagen, Allen Press, Inc.)
- Do It Yourself: A Small Society’s Experience Publishing with Open Journal Systems (Louise Miles, Freshwater Biological Association, UK)
As we begin to plan our 2012 event, please contact us with any suggestions for speakers or topics. We look forward to seeing you next year!