Presentations from the 2010 BioOne Publishers and Partners Meeting are now available for download. This year’s event was highlighted by a lively audience and dynamic speaker lineup that battled the elements in order to join us. We thank all of our participants for their attendance and engagement, and encourage all members of the BioOne community to join us at next year’s event, scheduled for Friday, April 22, 2011 in Washington, DC.
Presentations Available for Download:
- Biodiversity Informatics (David Remsen, Global Biodiversity Information Facility)
- The Landscape of Self-Archiving Mandates (Amy Brand, Harvard University)
- CrossRef Solutions for Publishers and Libraries: Multiple Resolution and Beyond (Chuck Koscher, CrossRef)
- Bringing Your Journal into the 20th Century (Lori Kelman, BIOS)
- Reborn with CEPF and BioOne: The Rejuvenation of the Oldest Scientific Journal in Africa (Lorna A. Depew, Journal of East African Natural History)
As we begin to plan our 2011 event, please contact us with any suggestions for speakers or topics. We look forward to seeing you next year!